Niklas Dyrhaug shared with 55 thousands of his subscribers on Instagram a photo of himself along with Didrik Tønseth and Finn Hågen Krogh sporting a rather different uniform of Team Norway
Taken at Setermoen Leir, Norwegian Armed Forces largest military base near Tromsø, the image features the trio in brand-new Army uniforms , including bullet-proof kevlar vests,
Tønseth, Dyrhaug and Krogh are seen holding various versions of a standard Norwegian Army assault rifle, Heckler & Koch HK416N. No pacifists there, it seems!
Since no explanation for a sudden militarization of the trio of most promising new talents in the Norwegian team was provided with an Instagram post, we are all left wondering whether they seek continue their careers with the Heimevernet or the Home Guard.
- Austrian Sprinter Becomes First XC Skier To Win Prestigious Matteo Baumgarten Award
- Northug: Do Not Be Afraid Of Going Your Own Way In Order To Achieve Your Goal!
- Russian A-Team for 2019/20 Has 40 Athletes, More Than Any Competitor
- Bolshunov In Rare Tell-All Interview About Klaebo, King And Training In Crimea
- Amateur Skier Beats Handful Of Pros, Including Legendary Petter Eliassen, In 220k Race