Therese Johaug might be out of the Olympics – but not out of the hearts of her fans.
In the first social media post since the CAS verdict on Tuesday, a 29 year old Norwegian has spoken directly to her followers vie social media:
‘The Olympics will go without me this season, but the dream of the World Championship in Seefeld 2019 no one can take away from me. Thank you for all your support, I’ll make you proud’ reads the message in Norwegian.
In just one hour since appearing on Instagram the post got nearly 30000 likes ( and growing) – a result that is likely impossible for most if not all other skiers.
Therese must be down – but definitely not out!
- Who Are We Going To Miss At Olympics – And Why Is It Totally Wrong
- “I Wil Be Back” Writes Johaug, Gets Golden Commemorative Coin “To Give Her Further Motivation”
- You Could Become Big Cheese Next Season!
- Yulia Belorukova: If You Don’t Get Kick From Doing What You’re Doing – Why Do It At All?
- Haakon Klaebo: It Is Actually Athlete Who Owns Market Rights