Cross country skiing is a sport of universal appeal – and benefits.
Just ask this gentleman:
“ I love winter and cross country skiing, it is a good addition to my main training regimеn”
And this is what Ivan “Ural Hulk “ Shtyrkov does for his main sport, seen here against Brazilian great Brazialian Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva
A 28 year old heavyweight MMA fighter from the city of Yekaterinburg in Russia does not hide his excitement over skiing in interview with Allboxing.ru
“I really got hooked on skiing last year, bettered my skating style and now just ski a lot for the fun of it.”
We hope that skating style helps you in the ring, Ivan!
Top photo courtesy of Instagram account of Ivan Shtyrkov
- Unique Version Of Still Rare Alpina Elite 3.0 ECL Spotted
- Equipment Update: What We Saw At First International Race Of Season
- Inside Famed Salomon Kilo Area With Its Boss Jean-Marc Draeyer
- First Look: Carbon Soled Boots With Abrasion Pads For Biathletes
- Mixed Bag – Who Uses What Poles In Men’s Top 10