We do need rock-stars of cross country skiing – without them adoring crowds shall move elsewhere, in search for other objects to follow and to love.
Luckily, this season we have not just one – but two who have emerged.
Just ask these fans who passionately waited for Johannes Klaebo and Lucas Chanavat to finish shaking hands with officials and doing media interviews in order to have “a minute of selfie & autograph” with their heroes.
- Peter Schlickenrieder, New Man At Helm
- Part III. Changes Skiing Would Likely Have To Undergo
- Bolshunov In Rare Tell-All Interview About Klaebo, King And Training In Crimea
- We Look At Those Who Trouble Comfortable And Comfort Troubled.
- The International Season Is Over. Here Are Changes That Need To Be Effected – Or Else