We do need rock-stars of cross country skiing – without them adoring crowds shall move elsewhere, in search for other objects to follow and to love.
Luckily, this season we have not just one – but two who have emerged.
Just ask these fans who passionately waited for Johannes Klaebo and Lucas Chanavat to finish shaking hands with officials and doing media interviews in order to have “a minute of selfie & autograph” with their heroes.
- Peter Schlickenrieder, New Man At Helm
- Team Jobstation Project Collapses, Morten Eide Pedersen Losing His 2d Team Within Few Months
- Toppidrettsveka – Another Lesson To World As To How To Stage Event – And Move Skiing Forward
- Is It Worth Continue Having Identical Gear In Rollerski Races?
- Wealthy, Happy And Skiing. Make Sure Your Politicians Are Aware Of That Connection