We don’t often get to see their faces – television cameras only stop at them for a fraction of time and the spectators’ stands are too far away, as a rule.
Let’s take a look at what relatively close access the press is entitled to brings – hopefully, the camera lens had managed to capture emotions written on their faces.
- Klaebo Gets Suspended Jail Sentence, Fine For Driving Accident
- Rain, Rain, Go Away! Go Away From Lillehammer!
- Bolshunov And Zherebyateva. On Love, Support – And Johannes Klaebo
- Who Are We Going To Miss At Olympics – And Why Is It Totally Wrong
- Holmenkollen Ski Festival, Most Popular Ski Race On This Planet