We don’t often get to see their faces – television cameras only stop at them for a fraction of time and the spectators’ stands are too far away, as a rule.
Let’s take a look at what relatively close access the press is entitled to brings – hopefully, the camera lens had managed to capture emotions written on their faces.
- We Look At Those Who Trouble Comfortable And Comfort Troubled.
- Part III. Changes Skiing Would Likely Have To Undergo
- Bolshunov In Rare Tell-All Interview About Klaebo, King And Training In Crimea
- The International Season Is Over. Here Are Changes That Need To Be Effected – Or Else
- Klaebo Gets Suspended Jail Sentence, Fine For Driving Accident