We don’t often get to see their faces – television cameras only stop at them for a fraction of time and the spectators’ stands are too far away, as a rule.
Let’s take a look at what relatively close access the press is entitled to brings – hopefully, the camera lens had managed to capture emotions written on their faces.
- Klaebo Has Not Signed Agreement With National Team – And Deadline Is Looming
- We Look At Those Who Trouble Comfortable And Comfort Troubled.
- Team Jobstation Project Collapses, Morten Eide Pedersen Losing His 2d Team Within Few Months
- Toppidrettsveka – Another Lesson To World As To How To Stage Event – And Move Skiing Forward
- Is It Worth Continue Having Identical Gear In Rollerski Races?