This group of some of the greatest ladies in modern skiing is somewhat different from the first
It is composed of those who have been consistently strong in distance skiing this season, often standing on the podiums.
Who will become Pyeonchang’s very first Olympic champion in the most beautiful of sports? We shall find out very soon – the wait is almost over.
All pictures were taken on the sidelines of international competitions earlier this season.
- Natalia Nepryaeva: I Don’t Do Screaming, Shouting Or Public Breaking Of Poles
- Rarest Of Races: Skiathlon. Why Is It Only Once A Year And What Happens Day Before
- Meet Alexander Bolshunov, Newest (And Youngest) Star Of Skiing
- Randall & Diggins Make History: First Olympic Gold For Non-Europeans
- Let’s Look At Who Is Running In Ladies’ Skiathlon At Olympics