Never before in the history of cross country skiing as organized sport did the youth perform so well at the major competitions.
In ladies’ skiing the ratio of youngsters on the podiums is not as overwhelming but is also more than convincing:
With coaches & specialists are still being busy at the Olympics, we don’t have any authoritative explanation for this “youth pedestal invasion”: why now, why in Pyeonchang, why youth seems to be blooming early in three countries only – Norway, Sweden and Russia?
We shall ask those questions when opportunity presents itself and, of course, share with you here.
- Natalia Nepryaeva: I Don’t Do Screaming, Shouting Or Public Breaking Of Poles
- Yuri Borodavko: Bolshunov Is As Ready As Last Year, Nepryaeva Will Have Tough Beginning Of Season
- Bookies View On World Cup 2020/21
- Natalia Nepryaeva: Sometimes Feel Like Turning Around And Whacking Particularly Annoying Ones
- SkiTour2020 Kicks Off Very Promisingly