Never before in the history of cross country skiing as organized sport did the youth perform so well at the major competitions.
In ladies’ skiing the ratio of youngsters on the podiums is not as overwhelming but is also more than convincing:
With coaches & specialists are still being busy at the Olympics, we don’t have any authoritative explanation for this “youth pedestal invasion”: why now, why in Pyeonchang, why youth seems to be blooming early in three countries only – Norway, Sweden and Russia?
We shall ask those questions when opportunity presents itself and, of course, share with you here.
- Östersund Superstadium To Host Inaugural World Supersprint Series Race
- Team Jobstation Project Collapses, Morten Eide Pedersen Losing His 2d Team Within Few Months
- Toppidrettsveka – Another Lesson To World As To How To Stage Event – And Move Skiing Forward
- Is It Worth Continue Having Identical Gear In Rollerski Races?
- Wealthy, Happy And Skiing. Make Sure Your Politicians Are Aware Of That Connection