November to March each year the Big Skiing Circus is on the move.
Station wagons, minivans, full size vans and, top of the chain, full size, custom built tractor-trailers – all busy carrying skiers and their equipment from one European venue to the next.
Some vehicles are standard, but many are custom built and, as the current ski fashion dictates, are covered with photos of the team’s top skiers.
Here they are, massive element of success ( or failure) in each ski team and skier’s career
- Kästle Ski Is Getting Into XCSki Game
- Meet New Boss Same As Old Boss. 4KAAD Rollerskis Look Exactly Like OneWay Rollerskis Of Past
- ISPO-2019. New Gear Highlights. Part 2
- Madshus And GoreWear Announce Cooperation. Why Is It Important For You, Me & Everyone Else
- Fischer Officially Reveals Speedmax 3D Tech – Yes , It’s About Waxable Sidewalls