Upon looking at the photos from the last season, a realization came: too much attention on the actual results, too little on the people behind those results
A thing need to be remembered: one could be an indomitable champion – or not. But all those who made it to the World Cup or a pro-long distance team are some of the best trained humans on this planet. And some of the best looking too.
Relaxed, smiling, tense, concentrated, angry, happy – their faces and body language betray emotions they feel before & after the race.
So, without further ado, here are the elite skiers of 2017/2018 ( and it will be continued in Part II…Part III…then we’ll see)18 edition
- Ingvild Oestberg: It’s Important For Me To Show That I Am Happy And That I Love Doing This
- Nossum Tests Positive For Covid In Ruka UPDATED: Cleared On Subsequent Testing
- FIS World Cup Makes Comeback On Top Russian Sport TV Channel
- Tatyana Sorina Looks Unstoppable On Tracks – Eight Months After Having Baby!
- Gjerdalen Takes Over Long-distance Team, Two Maverick Skiers To Assist Him