Upon looking at the photos from the last season, a realization came: too much attention on the actual results, too little on the people behind those results
A thing need to be remembered: one could be an indomitable champion – or not. But all those who made it to the World Cup or a pro-long distance team are some of the best trained humans on this planet. And some of the best looking too.
Relaxed, smiling, tense, concentrated, angry, happy – their faces and body language betray emotions they feel before & after the race.
So, without further ado, here are the elite skiers of 2017/2018 ( and it will be continued in Part II…Part III…then we’ll see)
- Klaebo Gets Suspended Jail Sentence, Fine For Driving Accident
- Road to Seefeld-2019. Meet Eva Urevc, Emerging Sprint Sensation
- Role Of Individual In History. Ski History, That Is
- Madshus And GoreWear Announce Cooperation. Why Is It Important For You, Me & Everyone Else
- Toblach-Cortina Race Cancelled