Upon looking at the photos from the last season, a realization came: too much attention on the actual results, too little on the people behind those results
A thing need to be remembered: one could be an indomitable champion – or not. But all those who made it to the World Cup or a pro-long distance team are some of the best trained humans on this planet. And some of the best looking too.
Relaxed, smiling, tense, concentrated, angry, happy – their faces and body language betray emotions they feel before & after the race.
So, without further ado, here are the elite skiers of 2017/2018 ( and it will be continued in Part II…Part III…then we’ll see)18 edition
- Egor Sorin Comments On Lysebotn Doublepoling
- This New Race Is Totally Bonkers – And We Mean It In Best Possible Way!
- Rollerskiing Is About Being Fit, Great Looking And Overall Cool . Why Industry Fails To Advertize That?!
- Swedish Team = Dream Team? A-Landslag Damen 2019/20 In Pictures
- Part III. Changes Skiing Would Likely Have To Undergo