Meet & greet Oda Bekkestad, new contributor to the Daily Skier growing media empire ( Right ?! A bit of self-deprecation never hurts. But seriously – we keep on growing!)
Oda is originally from Norway, where she started skiing at the age of 8
Now 22, Ms. Bekkestad is studying communication and journalism at the University of Wisconsin- Green Bay in the United States – and continues her skiing career as a student-athlete.
Oda will provide us with quite unique insight into how the European “cross country skiing” differs from its American sibling, Nordic skiing – if at all
Stand by for Oda’ first story to appear right here at the Daily Skier, shortly
- Part 2 Of Why Blink Skifestival Provides Glimpse Into Future Of Skiing. And Reasons Why It Might Not Happen
- Dresden Skiweltcup. Curtain Raiser
- Historic Monument And Rollerski Track In One? Come To Berlin!
- Weekly Digest 29.09 – 05.10
- Why Blink Skifestival Provides Glimpse Into Future Of Skiing. And Reasons Why It Might Not Happen