The last season “young guns” have seriously pushed experienced skiers off the pedestal. It is more pronounced in male skiing where 21 year old Klaebo and Bolshunov ran almost unopposed towards the end of the season.
The tendency is not that pronounced (yet? ) in ladies’ skiing – however yesterday’s juniors such as Stina Nilsson, Teresa Stadlober and Natalia Nepryaeva need to introductions any longer
Today we bring to you attention some names/photos of those who, we reckon, will come to shine in the upcoming season – and many years to come after that, of course.
The list (and skiers’ order of appearances) is in no way definitive – it’s merely an attempt to make readers/viewers understand, recognize and appreciate some of the “new elite’ better.
- World’s Best Abdominal Muscles, Pictured And Explained
- Meet Andorran Skier Who Dreams Of Winning Tour De Ski
- Andy Newell: We Might Have To Change Legal Altitude Limit For Competing & Other Musings Of Famed Ski Sprinter
- Laurien van der Graaff: With One Race In China I Won More Prize Money Than I Did Whole Winter That Included Winning Two World Cup Races
- Take A Look Inside Peltonen, World’s Most Modern Ski Factory