We have a winner!
Back in March we announced a competition for the best rollerki-related story written by our readers
Just to remind you, that for this contest we at DailySkier paired up with Marwe Oy, the Finnish company that produces top quality rollerski used by some of the best skiers and biathlets worldwide.
After some internal debate in our jury ( yes, it took us a while to choose between two entries!) we are finally ready to announced the winner!
Top Prize – a pair of top-of-the range Marwe 620XC rollerskis goes to
Jacob Fantuzzo from Pittsford, NY, United States!
A runner-up in our contest, Doug Von Korff from Seattle, WA, United States, will get a memento from Marwe Oy to mark his dedication to rollerskiing
We shall publish the winning stories by Jacob and Doug in the nearest future.
Keep on rollerskiing, sisters and brothers! And, while doing that, choose the best gear possible!
- Magic Plastic Carpet Instead Of Snow. Take Two
- Morten Iversbakken : First IDT Rollerskis We Made 6 Years Ago Were Weak Products – Now We Look Back At Them And Laugh.
- Feeling Of Skiing – How Marwe Rollerskis Are Made
- ISPO-2019. New Gear Highlights. Part 2
- Andreas Bennert On His One Way Past, 4KAAD Future & Everything In Between