We have a winner!
Back in March we announced a competition for the best rollerki-related story written by our readers
Just to remind you, that for this contest we at DailySkier paired up with Marwe Oy, the Finnish company that produces top quality rollerski used by some of the best skiers and biathlets worldwide.
After some internal debate in our jury ( yes, it took us a while to choose between two entries!) we are finally ready to announced the winner!
Top Prize – a pair of top-of-the range Marwe 620XC rollerskis goes to
Jacob Fantuzzo from Pittsford, NY, United States!
A runner-up in our contest, Doug Von Korff from Seattle, WA, United States, will get a memento from Marwe Oy to mark his dedication to rollerskiing
We shall publish the winning stories by Jacob and Doug in the nearest future.
Keep on rollerskiing, sisters and brothers! And, while doing that, choose the best gear possible!
- Nossum Tests Positive For Covid In Ruka UPDATED: Cleared On Subsequent Testing
- Tatyana Sorina Looks Unstoppable On Tracks – Eight Months After Having Baby!
- Engadin Refuses To Give Up!
- Zakopane Junior World Championships 2021 Cancelled, FIS Looks For Alternatives
- Alpina Starts Offering Top Rollerski Boots For Sale