Stand by for an interview with Vegard Vinje – scientist, skier and a bit of a Strava celebrity with his extra long rollerski training sessions in & around London.
In conversation with the Daily Skier Vegard shall reveal his biggest secret – how does he manage to consistently finish in Top-30 in races such as Vasaloppet, Birkiebeiner and Marchialonga while training “only” 50 hours per month or, roughly, half of what best pro-athletes do.
- Here Comes Blink Skifestival 2019!
- Feeling Of Skiing – How Marwe Rollerskis Are Made
- Zakopane Junior World Championships 2021 Cancelled, FIS Looks For Alternatives
- Klaebo And Karlsson Generate Most Interest. How Come We Are Not Surprised?
- New Study: Skiers 30% Less Likely To Develop Parkinson’s Disease