Stand by for an interview with Vegard Vinje – scientist, skier and a bit of a Strava celebrity with his extra long rollerski training sessions in & around London.
In conversation with the Daily Skier Vegard shall reveal his biggest secret – how does he manage to consistently finish in Top-30 in races such as Vasaloppet, Birkiebeiner and Marchialonga while training “only” 50 hours per month or, roughly, half of what best pro-athletes do.
- Feeling Of Skiing – How Marwe Rollerskis Are Made
- Bonés Skiroll – Here’s To First Five Years Or How To Build Profitable Company From Scratch
- Historic Monument And Rollerski Track In One? Come To Berlin!
- Retail Giant Decathlon Steps Into Rollerski Business
- We Read Through 176 Pages Of Fresh FIS Bulletin