We feel it is our sacred duty to keep you abreast with latest fashion trends in cross country skiing.
Let us leave you in no doubt whatsoever: overboots are all the rage on Alpine resorts frequented by the world’s top skiers this time of the year.
Most photos were taken at/around the recent FIS World Cup event in Davos where it was circa minus 12 Celsius.
Looking through pictures it became obvious that while men seems to shunning them overboots, ladies embraces them readily. A case in point:
Another thing you will notice looking at the pictures: Alpina, Fischer and Rossignol boot owners opt for overboots while Salomon, Atomic and Madshus athletes don’t use them in these conditions ( and, therefore, are not shown). Coincidence or are the latter one so much warmer?
Two Young stars stars are visually sticking out from the pack:
the rest of the pictures are self-explanatory
- Fischer Answers Questions About Speedmax 3D With Gliding Walls
- It Finally Happened. Petter Northug Presents His Glasses Collection
- Hans Hubinger , Legendary Designer Of Fischer Skis, Recommends
- Here Comes 4KAAD – Andreas Bennert Talks About His New Project
- Thomas Drindl, Head Of Fischer Nordic : When It Comes To Promotion We Expect More From Our Sponsored Athletes