By now everybody sure knows that the skis they run & won ( or not) on are not the same they are standing at the podium with.
Hence the name: “podium skis”.
The latter ones are always the latest models – the former ones could literally be anything. We haven’t seen anybody winning on 10 year old skis but sure saw some Top-30 athletes using those in their races to varied effect.
Anyways, we thought it would be fun to take a look at what did they REALLY use in Seefeld – in this case primarily in sprint
- Overboots Fashion In XCSkiing : Who’s Got What
- Equipment Update: What We Saw At First International Race Of Season
- Review: Best Poles Money Could Buy, Part 2
- Jean-Marc Draeyer, Man Who Picked SLABs For You ( If You Are Maja Dahlqvist That Is)
- It Finally Happened. Petter Northug Presents His Glasses Collection