Norwegian stars ( to be sure – males stars) and their driving issues!
View this post on Instagram
16 days of jail time and a fine of 10,000 NOK – this is a verdict the Sør-Trøndelag District Court handed down to @johanneshk for his driving accident last December. Jail is, luckily, suspended. He will also lose his license for 9 months #langrenn #langlauf #nordic #crosscountry #xcski #scifondo #лыжи #skidor #teknasmučeh
16 days of jail time and a fine of 10,000 NOK – this is a verdict the Sør-Trøndelag District Court handed down to Johannes Høsflot Klæbo for his driving accident last December.
Jail is suspended.
He will also lose his license for 9 months
Klaebo rear-ended another car on a roundabout. A 12 year girl was injured in collision.
By comparison, certain Petter N. got 50 days in prison ( also suspended) and NOK 185,000 for his valiant effort to check how far he could push Audi A7 on a Norwegian road.
Then, of course, there was that little factoid of him driving 80 kilometres per hour in a 40 zone, and a blood alcohol level of 1.65 grams, with a legal limit being 0.2 gram. Klaebo was totally sober in his accident.
- Part III. Changes Skiing Would Likely Have To Undergo
- It Finally Happened. Petter Northug Presents His Glasses Collection
- Petter Northug Hangs Up His Boots. What We Are Gonna Miss So Badly
- Egor Sorin Comments On Lysebotn Doublepoling
- Austrian Sprinter Becomes First XC Skier To Win Prestigious Matteo Baumgarten Award