Time flies. Summer is almost upon us. And the highlight of the summer for skiers and bi-athletes alike is Blink Skifestival, traditionally held in & around Sandnes, Norway.
This year’s Blink kicks off on July 31st and goes on till August 3d.
Arne Idland, the man who conceived, developed and runs the world’s only summer ski & biathlon festival want you – yes, you! – to remember that registration for Blink -2019 opens May 7th at 10.00 local time.
All Norwegian wanna-be participants need to apply here
All the foreign ones need to contact Arne directly
While participation in races is open to virtually anyone, the amount of slots available runs out extremely quickly as registration opens. So, the very best of luck!
We can’t but use this opportunity to remind you what makes Blink so special, whether you are participant or spectator:
- Why Blink Skifestival Provides Glimpse Into Future Of Skiing. And Reasons Why It Might Not Happen
- Bolshunov In Rare Tell-All Interview About Klaebo, King And Training In Crimea
- Cross Country Is B-sport, You Know?
- ISPO-2019. New Gear Highlights. Part 2
- Andreas Bennert On His One Way Past, 4KAAD Future & Everything In Between