OK, perhaps not ONLY black but on the whole Henry Ford’s famous adage is applicable: that true work of art and engineering, top ski boots could only be ordered in 1 (one) color palette.
Only Fischer goes further and offers a grand total of 2 .
Why in this day and age, when top sport shoes companies go out of their way offering ever more design variations, top ski boots with a sticker rapidly approaching all-important 1000 euros mark, continue to be offered without a choice to make ?
Something to ponder…
Oh, and when it comes to ski making – customization is totally possible this days, most manufacturers offer that – even if it’s not very typical to order an individual pair ( but do inquire)
- Skiers Who Switched To New Gear This Summer ( And Some Who Thought To – But Did Not)
- Review: Best Ski Boots For Skating Right Now, Part I
- Equipment Update As Seen At Blink Ski Fest
- Alpina Starts Offering Top Rollerski Boots For Sale
- 2020 – Year Of Carbon Fiber Rollerskis? More Great CF Models Than Ever But Not Everyone Is Convinced