Iivo Niskanen was on track for the podium in Helsinki City Run on Sunday until a race marshal got involved.
Olympic champion of 2018 was in the second place when a race official on a bike somehow got things mixed up and led the skier to make a wrong turn.
” In the future you might want to use people who actually know the route ” a disappointed champ told race organizers, according to Ilta-Sanomat
- Wealthy, Happy And Skiing. Make Sure Your Politicians Are Aware Of That Connection
- Guess What? Northug Is Back With Team Norway!
- Fossli Sufferes Cardiac Arrest, Survives
- Klaebo Comments For First Time On His Disagreements With Federation Over What To Wear – And What Not
- Team Leader vs Federation: Who Has Right To Athlete’s Body?