Iivo Niskanen was on track for the podium in Helsinki City Run on Sunday until a race marshal got involved.
Olympic champion of 2018 was in the second place when a race official on a bike somehow got things mixed up and led the skier to make a wrong turn.
” In the future you might want to use people who actually know the route ” a disappointed champ told race organizers, according to Ilta-Sanomat
- Nossum Tests Positive For Covid In Ruka UPDATED: Cleared On Subsequent Testing
- FIS World Cup Makes Comeback On Top Russian Sport TV Channel
- Five Skiers Born In XXI Century Who Kicked Some Ass In First Races Of Season
- Tatyana Sorina Looks Unstoppable On Tracks – Eight Months After Having Baby!
- First XCSki Star Biopic Is Nearly There – Teaser Is Out