This is the first picture of the new top level boots that we saw being tested in real-life conditions.
These carbon-soled beauties were developed by the Russian giant Spine in cooperation with a well-known Scandinavian company.
Never heard of Spine? That’s because they’ve largely stayed out of limelight while OEM-producing ski boots for more established ski gear labels. Now the guys from the city of Yaroslavl seem to be ready for a big leap into top-level boots manufacturing.
- How Rossignol Skis Are Made At Racing Workshop
- Inside Rossignol Headquarters And Secretive Workshop
- Summerski Project Is Taking Shape – And Needs Your Help
- FIS Moves To Level Field, Bans Grinding Machines At Olympics And World Cup
- Meet Those Who Go Against The Grain. At Least When It Comes To Choosing Skis