Equal the field of play by limiting the ski testing possibilities ahead of races as much as possible: that the gist of new package of measures debated at the FIS Conference ongoing in Dubrovnik.
Including but not limited to:
– restrictions on skiing on the actual race trail both the day before and on the actual day of the competition.
– limits on how many ski testers each national team could use.
– limit the number of skis being tested.
That’s not it. Stay tuned for more bans & restrictions under discussion
- Out With “Degrading, Even Insulting” Ladies, In With Women
- Fans, Rejoice: Johaug To Compete Next Month!
- Natalia Nepryaeva: Sometimes Feel Like Turning Around And Whacking Particularly Annoying Ones
- Thea Murud Does 347 Kilometres In 24 Hours
- Hard To Believe But FIS Congress In Thailand Still Not Cancelled