Equal the field of play by limiting the ski testing possibilities ahead of races as much as possible: that the gist of new package of measures debated at the FIS Conference ongoing in Dubrovnik.
Including but not limited to:
– restrictions on skiing on the actual race trail both the day before and on the actual day of the competition.
– limits on how many ski testers each national team could use.
– limit the number of skis being tested.
That’s not it. Stay tuned for more bans & restrictions under discussion
- Out With “Degrading, Even Insulting” Ladies, In With Women
- BMW Cars Fit My Character – Daring And Always Want To Be First
- Rosie Frankowski: Right Now In the US There Are Larger Political Issues We Need To Address Than Growing Nordic Skiing
- Calle Halfvarsson Changes Manager Less Than Three Months Before Season Kick-Off
- Northug & Co Rule TV Ratings In Norway