From 2021 Holmenkollen 30/50k race, the only long-distance competition on the World Cup roster, is going back to being an individual start race.
It was that in the past but since 2009 it’s a mass start, alternating between classic and freestyle.
Let us guess: ski purists will love it, less discerning/younger crowd – not so much. TV bosses – even less so.
Pictured: start of 30k C at Holmenkollen-2019
- Jean-Marc Draeyer, Man Who Picked SLABs For You ( If You Are Maja Dahlqvist That Is)
- IOC Cuts Teams Sizes For Olympics. Time To Consider Change Of Allegiance?
- Calle Halfvarsson Changes Manager Less Than Three Months Before Season Kick-Off
- Summer Skiing Shatters TV Ratings In Norway
- Guess What? Northug Is Back With Team Norway!