FIS Conference in Dubrovnik introduced yet another change: Alpe Cermis climb, the last stage of Tour de Ski is reverting to being a mass-start again.
For once it’s hard to complain: overtaking on that almost 400 meter altitude gain climb is going to be quite a show for all spectators.
Participants, however, are not universally keen: Sjur Røthe, one of the world’s best climbers ,already spoke negatively about the change.
- Blink Skifest: Top Stars Sign Up For Inaugural Lysebotn Doublepoling Race
- Markus Cramer Reveals What He Really Thinks
- Skiing Suffering From Acute Case Of Wrong Marketing?
- 50k At Seefeld Was 2d Most Watched Program Overall In Norway In 2019
- Petter Northug: Johaug Got Million Kronas And I Got Nothing Because I Am Already On Contract