Finally, a change in the FIS World Cup programme we all could get behind:
Years after IBU successfully introduced it biathlon, a mixed relay is coming to skiing. In 4 × 5km format with ladies anchoring & finishing the race!
- Katerina Janatova: My COVID Story
- Austrian Sprinter Becomes First XC Skier To Win Prestigious Matteo Baumgarten Award
- Cross Country Is B-sport, You Know?
- Here Comes 4KAAD – Andreas Bennert Talks About His New Project
- Thomas Drindl, Head Of Fischer Nordic : When It Comes To Promotion We Expect More From Our Sponsored Athletes