Astrid Uhrenholdt Jacobsen is a new head of the Norwegian Sports Association’s committee of athletes. Which, effectively, means she is a new official representative of all Norwegian sportsmen and women.
With that title, an Olympic champion of PyeongChang 2018 also gins a seat on all-powerful Idrrettsstyret, a steering committee
that determines the direction of sport development in the country as we all as financial means to fund that.
A 32 year old had a good last season with several podiums at the World Cup and a silver at Worlds in Seefeld – she’s been selected for the main national team for 2019/20 and there is no word of career ending . It would be interesting to see how Astrid combines her training schedule and that of her new , effectively political, career.
- Only Two Weeks To Go To Blink Skifestival, Stars Confirm Participation
- Norway Where You Rollerski On Streets
- Do Skiing In Late May Like Lisa Vinsa From Team Sweden
- Stina Nilsson Skips First Camp At Sognefjellet, Says Had Enough Of Snow After Long Season
- First Image: Long Rumored New Top Carbon Boots