At 21 Ebba Andersson got many an accolade for her performances – and now she gets one of Swedish skiing’ most prestigious awards ( if not the most prestigious)
The Sixten Jernberg Prize is a Swedish peculiarity, honoring the athlete with the best performance in internal competitions, regardless of his/ her performance internationally.
Therefore the list of winners is a mixture of world famous names – Stina Nilsson won it in 2015, Charlotte Kalla in 2007, Thomas Wassberg and Gunde Svan have also made during their respective careers – and those who shined in Sweden in only.
- Northug’s Top Moments ( Arbitrary Chosen By Us)
- Belorukova On Altercation With Karlsson: I Do Not Regret What I Did – One Can Not Behave Way She Did In Race
- Gambling Company Becomes Sponsor Of Swedish Skiing
- Trimtex Makes Leap Into Top League By Signing Frida Karlsson
- Natalia Nepryaeva, Part 2: I Live Effing Fantastic Life!