This is Part II of Conversations with Markus Cramer where a German specialist with no previous experience of working with the Russians until a few years ago explains how is it to manage what is now 12 of them , help them to win – and simply have a good time together.
In his own words:
- BMW Cars Fit My Character – Daring And Always Want To Be First
- Northug’s Top Moments ( Arbitrary Chosen By Us)
- Belorukova On Altercation With Karlsson: I Do Not Regret What I Did – One Can Not Behave Way She Did In Race
- Rosie Frankowski: Right Now In the US There Are Larger Political Issues We Need To Address Than Growing Nordic Skiing
- Peek Inside Cologna Ski Center