The cerebellum, as we all remember from the school course of anatomy, is a part of the brain that contributes to coordination, precision, and sense of accurate timing.
New Briko Cerebellum One helmet also contributes – a lot.
It comes with its own microprocessor that onworks data from an incorporated radar, 2 (two!) front and one rear Full HD video cameras, a GPS sensor and a gyroscope. It also features temperature and sweat sensors the job of which is to warn you of dangerous dehydration. It will also call & message emergency services in case of crash or collision.
Did we forget anything?
Oh, and the price of this techno-marvel is expected to be just shy of 500 euros.
Yes, we know, we know – the good people from Briko probably did not really have the skiers in mind designing it – how else would you explain the presence of totally useless features such as ” rear view mirror on the screen of the helmet wearer’s smartphone?! Useless for us, that is – but not for the main target group – that of well-heeled cyclists.
Still, with all the features listed above, the Cerebellum One is one worthy companion – and, hey, quite a Christmas present. come to think of it. Just make sure the significant other in your life gets to see this story.
Photo courtesy of Briko
- Fischer’s Dominance In Distance Racing Evident? Or Is It Being Challenged?
- Klaebo And Karlsson Generate Most Interest. How Come We Are Not Surprised?
- …In Some Ways Blink Skifest Reminds Us Of Pre-commercial Olympic Games
- Small Step For Andrew Musgrave – Giant Leap For British Skiing
- Somebody Is Selling Brand New Adidas Boots …From Mid-1980s on EBay