“No matter what you are doing, you must be allowed to have your own opinions on things. I think one should be allowed to disagree” – thus spoken Johannes Høsflot Klæbo, according to NRK
It was the first time the world’s best skier have commented on his disagreements with the Norwegian Ski Federation that delayed signing of the agreement between the parties by almost a month.
Neither side of the negotiations revealed any details but NRK, Norwegian public broadcaster and erstwhile promoter of cross country skiing, says that according to its sources, the row started over this precise shot.
In case it’s not obvious: the picture is from Easter 2019, outside the competition season and Johannes is wearing a clothing item by the brand different from that of Team Norway sponsor, Daehlie
To put things in contest: 22 year old triple Olympic champion is the most talked about person in Norway besides politicians and ( but of course) Man U manager Ole Gunnar Solskjær. He is also the youngest. The skiers in other countries could only dream of marketing power Klaebo has in his home country & beyond.
- Yeezys And Speedmaxes Or How To Make Skiing Cool
- Haakon Klaebo: It Is Actually Athlete Who Owns Market Rights
- Is It Worth Continue Having Identical Gear In Rollerski Races?
- Wealthy, Happy And Skiing. Make Sure Your Politicians Are Aware Of That Connection
- Team Leader vs Federation: Who Has Right To Athlete’s Body?