Sondre Turvoll Fossli suffered a cardiac arrest on Monday but survived and is recovering now.
Quick thinking and speedy assistance by Sondre’s girlfriend Henriette Mork and a cyclist who happened to drive by and fast arrival of emergency ambulance helped a 26-year-old cross country skier to escape with his life. He’s now in recovery as medics are trying to establish what could have caused a sudden heart failure with one of the world’s best athletes.
Team Norway doctors have already said there was absolutely nothing wrong with Fossli’s ECG at the last year’s in-depth check-up, neither was there any other signs of heart-related problems.
Fossli is currently #22 in FIS Sprint ratings and was/is a member of the Sprint Group of the Norwegian national team.
- Calle Halfvarsson Changes Manager Less Than Three Months Before Season Kick-Off
- Vidar Løfshus, ex Boss Of Team Norway, Got New Job – And It Might Surprise You
- Jean-Marc Draeyer, Man Who Picked SLABs For You ( If You Are Maja Dahlqvist That Is)
- IOC Cuts Teams Sizes For Olympics. Time To Consider Change Of Allegiance?
- Northug & Co Rule TV Ratings In Norway