No, the Olympic champion and, possibly, the most famous skier of all times is not planning to use his skis
Instead, he’s planning to use glasses.
Yes, Northug brand is a new official sponsor of the Norwegian Ski Federation with its eyewear.
The irony is not lost on either sides: no skier in the world ever quareled more with his national federation than Petter – particularly over brand endorsements.
” It may not sound like a love marriage, but now I can give something back by providing Northug glasses to the national team” cracks Northug to TV 2 Norway
” He’s a special kind of guy with unique achievements, quips Espen Bjervig, Team Norway’s manager, – Part of the deal is that Petter will mentor the young skiers and participate in on other projects”
On how to deal with national team sponsors, no doubt.
- Klaebo And Karlsson Generate Most Interest. How Come We Are Not Surprised?
- Fischer’s Dominance In Distance Racing Evident? Or Is It Being Challenged?
- New Study: Skiers 30% Less Likely To Develop Parkinson’s Disease
- Cancelled, Cancelled, Cancelled…
- With Victory In Falun Linn Svahn Leaves Mark In History