No, the Olympic champion and, possibly, the most famous skier of all times is not planning to use his skis
Instead, he’s planning to use glasses.
Yes, Northug brand is a new official sponsor of the Norwegian Ski Federation with its eyewear.
The irony is not lost on either sides: no skier in the world ever quareled more with his national federation than Petter – particularly over brand endorsements.
” It may not sound like a love marriage, but now I can give something back by providing Northug glasses to the national team” cracks Northug to TV 2 Norway
” He’s a special kind of guy with unique achievements, quips Espen Bjervig, Team Norway’s manager, – Part of the deal is that Petter will mentor the young skiers and participate in on other projects”
On how to deal with national team sponsors, no doubt.
- Tatyana Sorina Looks Unstoppable On Tracks – Eight Months After Having Baby!
- Engadin Refuses To Give Up!
- Zakopane Junior World Championships 2021 Cancelled, FIS Looks For Alternatives
- In Interesting Twist, Company Actually Offers Northug Cooperation
- Klaebo And Karlsson Generate Most Interest. How Come We Are Not Surprised?