He’s kinda done it again.
Less than 3 months to go to the World Cup season’s kick off in Ruka (his favorite), Sweden’s strongest male skier suddenly parted ways with his personal manager.
Halfvarsson and Bo Johansson worked together for only about a year, Aftonbladet reports
He still trains under Mattias Nilsson who is both Calle personal coach and that of the national team – they do have interesting arrangements in Swedish skiing, has to be said.
No idea if directly related, but the sudden change in Team Calle comes against a background of series of resignations/dismissals in the national team , including that of Jonas Peterson who served as the national team manager only for four months.
- Fossli Sufferes Cardiac Arrest, Survives
- Vidar Løfshus, ex Boss Of Team Norway, Got New Job – And It Might Surprise You
- Jean-Marc Draeyer, Man Who Picked SLABs For You ( If You Are Maja Dahlqvist That Is)
- IOC Cuts Teams Sizes For Olympics. Time To Consider Change Of Allegiance?
- Northug & Co Rule TV Ratings In Norway