He’s kinda done it again.
Less than 3 months to go to the World Cup season’s kick off in Ruka (his favorite), Sweden’s strongest male skier suddenly parted ways with his personal manager.
Halfvarsson and Bo Johansson worked together for only about a year, Aftonbladet reports
He still trains under Mattias Nilsson who is both Calle personal coach and that of the national team – they do have interesting arrangements in Swedish skiing, has to be said.
No idea if directly related, but the sudden change in Team Calle comes against a background of series of resignations/dismissals in the national team , including that of Jonas Peterson who served as the national team manager only for four months.
- Sergey Ustiugov & Last Chance Saloon For Oberstdorf
- Nossum Tests Positive For Covid In Ruka UPDATED: Cleared On Subsequent Testing
- FIS World Cup Makes Comeback On Top Russian Sport TV Channel
- Tatyana Sorina Looks Unstoppable On Tracks – Eight Months After Having Baby!
- Gjerdalen Takes Over Long-distance Team, Two Maverick Skiers To Assist Him