” A thrilling three-day trip for two to the legendary “La Maison du Gruyère” in Switzerland upon invitation by Le Gruyère AOP…”
That’s what the winner of the brand-new «Le Gruyère AOP Cheese Challenge» will get at the end of the World Cup skiing season next year
In the joint press-release the FIS and the Fribourg, Switzerland-based cheese-maker announce that are launching a new “competition within competition” in the upcoming season
The «Le Gruyère AOP Cheese Challenge» is designed to award athletes that collect the most podium spots during World Cups events that are supported by Le Gruyère AOP. Athletes that successfully claimed a spot on the podium will not only receive a piece of Le Gruyère AOP cheese at the ceremony but also enter the official cheese challenge ranking.
At relay competitions, each team member of the successful podium teams will receive a piece of Le Gruyère AOP cheese which counts individually for them.
- Johaug As Role Model Outside Tracks Too
- Haakon Klaebo: It Is Actually Athlete Who Owns Market Rights
- Bookies View On World Cup 2020/21
- Dear Skiers, It’s Time To Get Off Your Butts And To Start Making Yourselves Useful To Sponsors!
- Review: Best Ski Boots For Classic Right Now, Part I: Alpina, Atomic, Fischer