No reason for unexpected decision by Switzerland’s best distance skier – and one of the best in the world was given except for this :
” Head and body have resisted…Now I’m looking forward to being at home on New Year’s Eve, going for free weekends and going cross-country skiing as long and as slow as I want.” Swiss broadcas SRF quotes a 26 year’s old skier.
We could only add that Nathalie was universally liked on the international skiing circuit for her mild manners and friendly disposition to media. Natalie was also one of the only two world class skiers (the other one is Martin Sundby) to do not have official presence on Instagram.
- Swedes Get Massive Hike In Individual Salaries, But Team Achievement Bonus Is Gone
- 1100 Hours Man Iivo Niskanen
- Jean-Marc Draeyer, Man Who Picked SLABs For You ( If You Are Maja Dahlqvist That Is)
- IOC Cuts Teams Sizes For Olympics. Time To Consider Change Of Allegiance?
- Calle Halfvarsson Changes Manager Less Than Three Months Before Season Kick-Off