1100 hours in preparation for the season 2019/2020!
That’s how many hours of training Iivo Niskanen bagged, according to Iltalehti newspaper .
No wonder the Finnish Red Bull looked so tired the last time our camera lense caught him -that was at the Blink Skifest in August.
Even some teammates , according to Iltalehti, call that amount ” masochistic “.
Martin Sundby had reportedly done even more, around 1200 hours training a couple of seasons ago – be he has gone down to under 1000 hours recently, by his own admission.
- Skiing Suffering From Acute Case Of Wrong Marketing?
- 50k At Seefeld Was 2d Most Watched Program Overall In Norway In 2019
- Miracles Do Happen: Linn Svahn’s Incredible World Cup Debut
- Calle Halfvarsson Changes Manager Less Than Three Months Before Season Kick-Off
- Fossli Sufferes Cardiac Arrest, Survives