1100 hours in preparation for the season 2019/2020!
That’s how many hours of training Iivo Niskanen bagged, according to Iltalehti newspaper .
No wonder the Finnish Red Bull looked so tired the last time our camera lense caught him -that was at the Blink Skifest in August.
Even some teammates , according to Iltalehti, call that amount ” masochistic “.
Martin Sundby had reportedly done even more, around 1200 hours training a couple of seasons ago – be he has gone down to under 1000 hours recently, by his own admission.
- Calle Halfvarsson Changes Manager Less Than Three Months Before Season Kick-Off
- Fossli Sufferes Cardiac Arrest, Survives
- Vidar Løfshus, ex Boss Of Team Norway, Got New Job – And It Might Surprise You
- Swedes Get Massive Hike In Individual Salaries, But Team Achievement Bonus Is Gone
- Nathalie Von Siebenthal Quits International Skiing Just Weeks Before Season Start