A few words before we start:
All poles in our review are top-of-the-crop from their respective producers, all are made of 100 % Ultra High Modulus Carbon Fiber – and all are World Cup quality ( the fact that reflected in many a model’s name)
We don’t differentiate among Classic and Skating poles – we simply see no reason as models only differ in size, not in construction.
Some skiers in our photos have changed poles’ sponsors since but all the sticks pictured are still produced & sold. Except for one model that we have doubts about – of which more later.
As with the skis, there are two distinct categories: poles used by many a top skier – and those used by only a few or even one WC-class athlete. The amount of photos will reflect that.
So, here they are in alphabetical order:
…In part 2 we’ll show you how the top models from One Way, Rossignol , Salomon , SkiGo and,last but definetely not the least, Swix look this autumn – and who gets to use them at the very top of skiing elite. Stand by
- Review: Best Ski Boots For Classic Right Now, Part 2: Madshus, Rossignol, Salomon. Plus Alfa And Spine
- FIS Skiweltcup Dresden : Show Will Go On!
- Injected Carbon Fiber VS Traditional One. Salomon And Alpina Disagree
- Closer Look: Madshus Redline 3.0 Skis
- SPONSORED CONTENT: Spine Sports Presents Breakthrough Classic Boots