Everything about life and career of world leaders of cross country skiing is of great interest to the good people of Norway. Otherwise, why would the Norwegian media constantly report about Johannes Klaebo and Therese Johaug?
In the latest survey, published by NTB via Nettavisen Klaebo and Johaug take 2d and 3d place respectively in the ratings of most mentioned athlete in the media this year so far.
First place goes to the Man United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjær – naturally.
Emil Iversen (5) and Ingvild Flugstad Østberg (9) are also in top 10.
Martin Johnsrud Sundby is 11th and Petter Northug is 13th despite finishing his career last year.
Interesting to note, that the leader of the international biathlon Johannes Thingnes Bø is only 17th. Looks like top football league size crowds biathlon enjoys in continental Europe is not quite enough for the Norwegian media to follow its star as closely as Klaebo and Johaug.
- Slutt For Norge. Well, At Least For Now
- Rarest Of Races: Skiathlon. Why Is It Only Once A Year And What Happens Day Before
- It Finally Happened. Petter Northug Presents His Glasses Collection
- Russian Athletes To Be Called National Athletes of Russia. Confused? You Are Not Alone
- Petter Northug Sentenced To 7 Months In Jail