For years now Olos/Muonio has had a reputation of being the first true international meet-up of the new competition season.
The results may or may not reflect the actual strength of a particular athlete,depending on her/ his strategy.
But what is constant, is the fact that we all get to see athletes who changed their gear supplier in the summer to podium walk their new wares for the first time.
…we also saw new interesting boots but we shall put out a separate story on them after we chatted to their (happy) owner. Stand by.
- 2020 – Year Of Carbon Fiber Rollerskis? More Great CF Models Than Ever But Not Everyone Is Convinced
- Gear Update: What New We Spotted At Ski Tour 2020
- Closer Look: Newest Rossignol X-Ium Premium SK Course
- New Spine Classic Boots – Editorial Glance
- New Rossignol X-IUM Carbon Premium Boots Spotted Testing