For years now Olos/Muonio has had a reputation of being the first true international meet-up of the new competition season.
The results may or may not reflect the actual strength of a particular athlete,depending on her/ his strategy.
But what is constant, is the fact that we all get to see athletes who changed their gear supplier in the summer to podium walk their new wares for the first time.
…we also saw new interesting boots but we shall put out a separate story on them after we chatted to their (happy) owner. Stand by.
- New Rossignol X-IUM Carbon Premium Boots Spotted Testing
- Rarest Of Races: Skiathlon. Why Is It Only Once A Year And What Happens Day Before
- Unique Version Of Still Rare Alpina Elite 3.0 ECL Spotted
- Straight From Source: Salomon Nordic Director Nicolas Stamos Talks About Gear & Business
- Review: Best Ski Boots For Classic Right Now, Part 2: Madshus, Rossignol, Salomon. Plus Alfa And Spine