Bronze medalist of Seefeld’19 Anastasia Sedova will skip the upcoming season.
The boss of the Russian cross country skiing Elena Vyalbe has (reluctantly) confirmed the news when asked whether there is any truth in rumours that Sedova is pregnant.
Sedova,24, joins a fellow Seefeld medal winner Yulia Belorukova as well as two other Team Russia skiers, Elena Soboleva-Ustigova (wife of Sergei Ustiugov) and Tatyana Aleshina, who are all expecting.
It’s doubtful that any team in the history of cross country skiing ever had four of its athletes out through pregnancy.
- White Snow Movie: World’s First Biopic About Star Of XCSkiing Is Almost Complete
- Art Of Thermobelt Or Creativity Takes Courage
- Sponsors Seriously Pimped Skiers’ Rides Recently
- Spine That Does Things Differently (But Finally Launches Its Website)
- Fossesholm Is True Star-In-Making. Why Is She Allowed To Put Her Life At Risk?