World’s best young skier and absolute princess of social media who rocket-fast became a face of cross country skiing, has been benched for undetermined period of time – and for unspecified health-related issue.
SVT, Swedish national television simply stated that doctors found her ” unfit to compete”.
Frida is a second uber-elite skier to stop competing this season after Ingvild Oestberg was sidelined with very similar and super-vague explanation: health is not good enough to compete. Now the comparisons between two extraordinary skiers are unavoidable.
- FIS World Cup Makes Comeback On Top Russian Sport TV Channel
- Gjerdalen Takes Over Long-distance Team, Two Maverick Skiers To Assist Him
- Young Norwegian Star Not Allowed To Take Part In Toppidrettsveka
- Adidas Signs Frida Karlsson. Why Is That Reason To Celebrate
- Skiing Suffering From Acute Case Of Wrong Marketing?