Just think about it: a 20 year old Linn Svahn debuts at the World Cup.
Naturally, she is outside the elite seeded group and thus starts her qualification 34d.
With that starting position you are considered very good to make it to Top 30, extremely good if you make it to the Semis.
To go on winning the stage is simply unheard of, never happened.
Miracles do happen and today’s one is called Linn Svahn.
- Sergey Ustiugov & Last Chance Saloon For Oberstdorf
- FIS World Cup Makes Comeback On Top Russian Sport TV Channel
- Gjerdalen Takes Over Long-distance Team, Two Maverick Skiers To Assist Him
- Young Norwegian Star Not Allowed To Take Part In Toppidrettsveka
- Skiing Suffering From Acute Case Of Wrong Marketing?