Some brands are cooler than others.
Before it was word-of-mouth and nonscientific. Now there is Instagram to check out who’s logo is current must-have – and who’s a daddy’s stuff.
800k followers don’t lie – these guys from San Diego, Cal. are current “it”.
“The 100% brand has always been synonymous with motocross Americana” their website says. Well, OK, buds.
But it’s here , on this resource because it just started to conquer the world of cross country skiing.
By signing up Team Norway’s Anniken Alnaes and Gjøran Tefre as well as the ” world’s fastest skier” currently, Lele Bechis of Italy.
Which means two things,essentially:
– cool brands believe in skiing’s potential.
– skiers of certain age when things like that matter won’t be a butt of jokes for wearing something that oh-so-2011 ( and we all know what is), never mind how ” practical ” it is.
That’s the way of the world, respected ones – and nothing shall change that.
- Nossum Tests Positive For Covid In Ruka UPDATED: Cleared On Subsequent Testing
- FIS World Cup Makes Comeback On Top Russian Sport TV Channel
- Five Skiers Born In XXI Century Who Kicked Some Ass In First Races Of Season
- Tatyana Sorina Looks Unstoppable On Tracks – Eight Months After Having Baby!
- First XCSki Star Biopic Is Nearly There – Teaser Is Out