Being cool is the most important thing there is. At least in the developed world.
Travelling by train was always, frankly, the coolest way of transporting one’s earthy body from point A to point B. But since we all are eco-minded now, it is also the trendiest.
Enter Norwegian train and bus company Vy, that taken a big step of becoming the Main Sponsor for Ski Tour 202o.
Part of that sponsorship is transporting all the athletes from one venue to the next.
On the specially chartered and custom-painted train, no less!
Today the first charter have taken some of the world’s best skiers from Östersund to Åre.
Athletes only. Coaches and support personnel had to go old-fashioned way – by bus & truck. Poor them.
Athletes did look properly excited, however. We wish we were them today!
- Five Skiers Born In XXI Century Who Kicked Some Ass In First Races Of Season
- Peter Schlickenrieder: There Is No Way This System Can Continue. Big Changes Need To Happen
- Vuokatti Will Host FIS Nordic Junior World Ski Championships In February 2021
- Natalia Nepryaeva: I Don’t Do Screaming, Shouting Or Public Breaking Of Poles
- Markus Cramer: It’s Time For Change At FIS , Especially Way It Handles International Competitions