All pro-skiing careers end one day and athletes are faced with a choice of a new career in life.
Jackline Lockner chose to become a firefighter.
Photo courtesy of Jackline Lockner’s Instagram
Please leave your comment below
- Federico Pellegrino: Long Training Camps Are Key To Why Russians Are Strong
- Yelena Vyalbe: For Olympics 2026 We Will Prepare In Caucasus Mountains Rather Than Alps
- Olli Ohtonen, Iivo Niskanen’s Coach, On Modern Training Methods Of Top Athletes
- Pellegrino, De Fabiani To Train With Cramer At Team Russia
- Evgeniya Krupitskaya: No Haters Writing To Me – Definite Sign I’m No Star Yet