Johannes Klaebo issued a following statement via his father & manager Haakon Klaebo:
“I support the decision of the Norwegian Ski Federarion 100 per cent. We should all be contributing to limiting of infection spread. This is more important than going to the closing World Cup races in Canada and the United States. I had been looking forward to competing in both Canada and USA, and it’s sad that we can’t compete in the US, which is finally on the World Cup program. I had hoped to be able to secure my Sprint Cup in Minneapolis. But this is about far more important things at the moment. All the sports titles are of little importance in this context.”
- Slutt For Norge. Well, At Least For Now
- First Time At Blink, Johannes Klaebo Puts On Display His Brutally Effective Downhill Technique
- Fossesholm Is True Star-In-Making. Why Is She Allowed To Put Her Life At Risk?
- At Least One Rollerski Maker Is Willing To Answer Most Indecent Question In Industry!
- Keep On Waxing, Bro – Fluoroban Delayed!