The Quebec Sprints are no more for Svahn, Sundling, Dahlqvist, Ribom and Co.
The Swedish team is packing & leaving Canada ASAP.
” Due to the uncertainty regarding canceled flights and travel bans, we do not want to risk that our athletes will not be able to return from Canada after the weekend. That is why we have decided that they are going home already today ” reads a press release issued by the team manager Daniel Fåhraeus.
The big discovery of this season, 20 year old Linn Svahn currently leads the Sprint Cup table but could be overtaken now by Anamarija Lampic who is third in standings and is slated to run on the weekend as the races in Montreal as stillon – at least as this is being written.
- Klæbo Won’t Compete In World Cup In December
- FIS World Cup Makes Comeback On Top Russian Sport TV Channel
- Gjerdalen Takes Over Long-distance Team, Two Maverick Skiers To Assist Him
- Lillehammer World Cup Stage’ 2020 Cancelled After All
- Yelena Vyalbe: We Need Additional Half-a-million Euros Just For Corona-testing