The last remaining races of the FIS World Cup season, Sprint C and Sprint F are officially cancelled.
After the United States and Canadian teams joined the Swedes, the Germans, the Brits and the Czechs who decided to withdraw yesterday, it was more like a formality. The Russians and the Slovenians said they were ready to run, but the FIS pulled the plug this morning.
Johaug and Bolshunov won both the Distance Globe and the overall Big Crystal Globe, Svahn and Klaebo will receive the Sprint Globe. All by post, presumably.
- First Time At Blink, Johannes Klaebo Puts On Display His Brutally Effective Downhill Technique
- At Least One Rollerski Maker Is Willing To Answer Most Indecent Question In Industry!
- Keep On Waxing, Bro – Fluoroban Delayed!
- Top Swedish Skiers Hold Impromptu Races
- Klaebo Addresses His North American Fans