Ebba Andersson, Linn Svahn plus friends & associates, 56 people in all, held in impromptu race on Östersund on Friday, the local Östersunds Posten reports.
And there was nothing illegal with that.
It’s difficult for the most Europeans and a large portion of the North Americans to imagine , but Sweden is not on a lockdown, not yet at least: restaurants are open and so are ski resorts ,for instance. Only very large gatherings are banned, and, since March 12 , that includes organized ski races.
Nobody said a word about ” non-organized” ones, however. Ebba Andersson won that one – as you probably figured out.
- First Time At Blink, Johannes Klaebo Puts On Display His Brutally Effective Downhill Technique
- At Least One Rollerski Maker Is Willing To Answer Most Indecent Question In Industry!
- Keep On Waxing, Bro – Fluoroban Delayed!
- Breaking News: Quebec Races Also Cancelled, Season Is Over
- Klaebo Addresses His North American Fans