The International Ski Federation has formally announced on Friday that its Congress in Pattaya, Thailand, scheduled for May, is no longer happening.
A new date and location for the Congress to convene is yet to be announced.
Gian Franco Kasper,76, will continue serving as the FIS president until the Congress elects his replacement.
Whenever the new Congress shall convene, they will have a massive new additional subject to discuss: what to do about diminished sponsorship income after the pandemic.
- FIS Congress Postponed Till May 2021
- Five Skiers Born In XXI Century Who Kicked Some Ass In First Races Of Season
- Peter Schlickenrieder: There Is No Way This System Can Continue. Big Changes Need To Happen
- Vuokatti Will Host FIS Nordic Junior World Ski Championships In February 2021
- Natalia Nepryaeva: I Don’t Do Screaming, Shouting Or Public Breaking Of Poles