Krista Pärmäkoski has published her training regimen data – where else? On Instagram, naturally!
Here’s what we’ve learned:
During the 2019–2020 season, Ms. Pärmäkoski trained for about 900 hours, of which 356 or, roughly, 40% were done on snow. Which amounts to 9500 training kilometers total.
The breakdown is as follows:
– Skiing on snow : 2140 classic, 2390 freestyle for 4530 kilometers total.
– Roller skiing total: 2,174 kilometers. Of which 1147 was classic, 1027 freestyle.
– Running: 2084 km.
– Cycling: 684 km.
Altitude gain, total: 151200 meters
Finally, she burned 509,000 kilocalories last season in training. Now, how many macaroons is that?
- Klæbo Won’t Compete In World Cup In December
- Nossum Tests Positive For Covid In Ruka UPDATED: Cleared On Subsequent Testing
- FIS World Cup Makes Comeback On Top Russian Sport TV Channel
- Tatyana Sorina Looks Unstoppable On Tracks – Eight Months After Having Baby!
- Gjerdalen Takes Over Long-distance Team, Two Maverick Skiers To Assist Him